- Low power MCU with 12 bit ADC conversion and micro USB connector on board.
- Fully customizable with BatMan manager software for any battery requirements.
- Solid state switch with ‘soft start’ feature (multiple N-ch MOSFETs on positive side)
- Draws only 0.7 mA when OFF and 1.5 mA when ON state!!!
- Two color (red, green) LEDs with multiple status indication patterns.
- Remote ON/OFF socket (JST PH 2.0-3 Pin). Connector with 15cm cable included.
- Two open drain (aka “open collector”) outputs socket (JST PH 2.0-3 Pin) for alarm or other needs. Connector with 15cm cable included.
- Real-time input voltage and status monitoring in BatMan manager software.
Device input voltage, status and all parameter changes are applied in real-time. Multiple devices simultaneously are supported.
- Wide range Cut-Off and Reconnect voltage level adjustments.
The following set points can be set:
- Low voltage cut-off and reconnect with or without delay from 10 ms to 10 min
- Over voltage cut-off and reconnect with or without delay from 10 ms to 10 min
- Working range min, max. This gives immediate action without delay in case you set delays for LVD or OVD cut-off, but voltage drops too fast.
All parameter changes are applied in real-time.
- Remote control connector to force ON/OFF states.
- Two open drain outputs to drive alarm device or other needs.
Output 1 is active when delay before cut-off is used. This output can handle max 100 mA loads and is polyfuse protected.
- Thermal protection.
Will cut-off if module temperature rises above 70° C. This is true even in forced ON state.
With new software (BatMan 188.8.131.52) you can even set custom temperature working range from -30 to 70° C (-22° to 158° F) .
- Over-current protection. (NOT short circuit protection – please use circuit breaker for that.)
Will cut-off if over-current condition occurs. This feature is highly configurable, but has very rough current step gradation (one step is 1/5 of device max amp value).
- Will act like ‘ideal diode’.
If reverse current flow through MOSFET body diode is detected then device is forced to turn ON to eliminate power dissipation on body diode.
- Can be used as SSR relay.
It can be easily configured as relay. Just drive it through remote port.
- Low self consumption
This module has very low working current (max 0.7 mA when OFF and 1.5 mA when ON)
- Firmware upgrade is possible
It is possible to upgrade devices firmware. If you find a bug or you need new features – send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will get fixed.
Here you can view a comparison table (as PDF doc.) for all actual models.