- SSR relay to protect batteries from Low/High voltage or Overcharge.
- Easy adjustable for any batterie type and voltage.
- “Soft start” for loads with high inrush current such as inverters or any other high capacitive load.
- Safe for reverse current flow at full rated current.
- Remote pins for manual override.
- Two open drain outputs – independently configurable for alarm or other needs.
- Ultra Low power consumption.
- Latest low resistance high ampere MOSFET transistors.
- Input voltage range: 6..64V
- Continuous current: 50A or 100A (depends on model)
- Self consumption OFF/ON: 0.3mA/0.7mA
- Power terminals: M6 or XT150 (depends on model)
- Dimensions: 50 x 50 x 15mm (1.96 x 1.96 x 0.59 inch)
- Weight: 100g
- True short circuit protection: YES
- Over-current protection: YES
- Thermal protection: YES
The module itself, two (male + female) XT150 power connectors (only for model with XT150 connectors) , one plugable terminal for GND(-) and two connectors (JST PH 2.0-3 Pin) with 15cm wire for remote and IO port.
Manager software (for Windows 7 or 10) can be downloaded here
Here you can view a comparison table (as PDF doc.) for all actual models.