- “Soft start” for loads with high inrush current such as inverters or any other high capacitive load.
- Safe for reverse current flow at full rated current.
- Can be used as “Ideal diode” (with recovery time – 3sec.).
- Easy programmable through USB connection for various setups.
- Remote pins for manual override.
- Two open drain outputs – independently configurable for alarm or other needs.
- Ultra Low power MCU with 12 bit ADC.
- Latest low resistance high ampere MOSFET transistors.
- Input voltage range: 6..64V
- Continuous current: 50A, 100A or 150A (depends on model)
- Self consumption OFF/ON: 0.35mA/0.75mA
- Terminals: M8 brass bolts (models below 100A comes with M6)
- Dimensions: 66 x 130 x 23 mm (2.6 x 5.11 x 0.9 inch)
- Weight: 150g
- True short circuit protection: YES
- Over-current protection: YES
- Thermal protection: YES
The module itself, USB cable and two connectors (JST PH 2.0-3 Pin) with 15cm wire for remote and IO port.
Manager software (for Windows 7 or 10) can be downloaded here
Here you can view a comparison table (as PDF doc.) for all actual models.