- SSR relay to protect batteries from Low/High voltage or Overcharge.
- Easy adjustable for any batterie type and voltage.
- Suitable for loads with high inrush current such as inverters or any other high capacitive load.
- Remote pins for manual on/off override.
- One open drain output – independently configurable for buzzer alarm or external relay.
- Low self power consumption.
- Lead Acid 12,24,36 and 48 V
- Li-Ion 2S-14S (7.2 – 50.4 V)
- Li-Po 2S-14S (7.4 – 51.8 V)
- Li-FePo4 2S-16S (6.4 – 51.2 V)
- Input voltage range: 6..64V
- Max continuous forward (reverse) current: 7A (2A) or 14A (4A)
- Self consumption OFF/ON: 0.4mA/2mA or 0.4mA/3.4mA (depends on variation)
- Power terminals: XT60 or none (solder terminal on pcb) (depends on variation)
- Dimensions: 25 x 8 x 75mm (0.98 x 0.31 x 3 inch)
- Weight: 16g
- True short circuit protection: YES
- Over-current protection: YES
- Thermal protection: YES
Note – safety features does not work in reverse current flow.
The module itself, two connectors (JST SH 1.0) with 10cm wire for remote (3p) and IO (2p) port.
LVD Setup: https://youtu.be/m4THFyS1XD4
Manager software (for Windows 7 or 10) can be downloaded here: https://bed-electronics.com/software/
Comparison table between models here: http://doc.bed-electronics.com/docs/SBS-LVDComparison.pdf